A school trip to Lunchbox is perfect for enlivening education through theatre. Our one-act format and shorter length plays are perfect for kids who aren’t used to sitting through long productions, and our 12:00 PM performance time conveniently fits into the school day. Talk backs with the cast and crew are also available at no additional charge.
Student Matinee Performances
This year we are scheduling specific student matinee performances for select shows in our 2016-2017 Season. To book your school for one of these performances, please email email@example.com or call at 403-265-4292 x 0
Student group rate of $12.50 per student this season
- A talk back session with the Artistic Producer and actors (48hrs notice required).
- 60 minute one-act shows are an ideal way to introduce students to theatre.
- Matinee shows fit nicely into a school day.
- Students can purchase a lunch for only $12, or they can bring their own, which they they are encouraged to enjoy during the performance.
- Verbal recognition of your school during our pre-show chats.
- You may adjust the number of students attending up to 48 hours before the performance.
- For every 10 students who attend, teachers or adult chaperones will receive 1 free ticket to use for the performance.
On the first Thursday evening of each production, we have $10 student tickets available for high school, college and university students. VALID STUDENT I.D. must be presented when picking up your ticket.
Get email updates for our Student Matinees Program
Enter your email and we’ll send you information about each production featured for students in our season, as well as information about future productions offering student matinee performances.
Questions and Feedback
Please let us know what kind of theatrical experience meets your educational needs, or if you have any questions or concerns about costs or logistics. We are eager to help you engage your students with their curriculum through theatre in any way we can. Please contact our Marketing and Communications Manager Miranda Botto at 403-265-4292 x 229 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.