Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Sale
• All sales are final. No refunds
• Exchanges must be made 24 hours prior to performance
• Doors to the theatre open approximately 30 minutes before show time
• Please turn off all cell phones when entering the theatre
• Latecomers will be seated up to a certain time and at the discretion of the house manager
• Once the show has started re-entry is not permitted
• In the event of a sell out unclaimed tickets will be released at show time
• Tickets have no cash value and may not be resold
• Management reserves the right to refuse entry
PlayPasses and gift vouchers are available only for the season of productions currently underway and expire at the end of each theatre season (June 30).
Lunchbox Theatre respects your privacy. Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your payment details, address, telephone number and email will not be released, sold, or rented to any outside entities or individuals.
Special Ticket Pricing
High Performance Rodeo pricing will be in effect for Beneath Springhill: The Maurice Ruddick Story. PlayPasses, pay-what-you-can pricing and student specials are not valid for this production, but PlayPass holders may contact the Box Office for special pricing.
We are now offering a pay-what-you-can rate for all remaining seats at opening performances of each production. This offer only applies to tickets purchased at the door.
On the first Thursday evening of each production we have $10 student tickets available. Valid student I.D. must be presented when picking up tickets. There are only 60 regular priced tickets available for this production